It’s that time of year when many of us start to write those Christmas lists and start checking them off. But many of us struggle when it comes to what to buy the men in our lives – husbands, brothers, sons, partners, uncles, cousins and colleagues.
So we’ve done some asking around and have come up with a list of Christmas gifts that will be sure to impress the man in your life – whether he’s a relaxed beer lover, a fitness buff, crazy about all things tech or more into high-octane adventures – we’ve got you covered. And not a pair of socks or jocks in sight!
Giving the gift of an experience is a great way to ensure your gift will be remembered – as they say, memories last a lifetime! Some experiences he might like:
- Concert or festival tickets
- National Park pass
- Movie tickets – gold class for a special treat
- Adventure experiences – race car driving, skydiving, helicopter ride
- Restaurant voucher
- Accomodation voucher
- Amusement park tickets
- Winery or brewery tour voucher
- Luxury sports car for a day
- Memberships – golf club, favourite sporting team
- Cooking or cocktail making class
Show him you care by offering him the gift of self care! These products will help him look and feel his best (without worrying about smelling like his nan)
- Aussie Man Hands – hand cream, lip protector and soaps for hard working blokes
- Beard grooming kit
- Clipper kit
- Shaving subscription
- Massage voucher – great for tradies with overworked muscles
OUTDOORS & FITNESS
Whether he's more into the great outdoors, or keeping fit in the gym - if he never wants to sit still, these gifts will keep him happy!
- Bike or cycling gear
- Camping gear
- Fishing gear
- Paddle board
- Beach gear – new towel, boardshorts, beach hat or a cooler
- Snorkel set
- Outdoor games - bocce, giant jenga
- Fitness tracker
- Home fitness equipment
- Sessions with a personal trainer
- Massage gun – after all that activity this will soothe tired muscles!
- A voucher to Patagonia, BCF or Rebel
If he's a man of style, he might be keen for some new clothes, stylish wall art or even a statement piece of furniture.
- Clothing (or a voucher to a store like The Iconic so he can choose)
- Pyjamas or lounge wear
- Art, photography & design books (try this list for a few ideas)
- Wall art - vintage prints, or beach/travel photo art
- Furniture such as a statement chair
TECH & GAMING
- Portable speaker - a waterproof option (like this one by JBL) is great for pool and beach days; tradies will love these options for on-site tunes
- Wireless earbuds
- Apple Airtag - perfect for the daydreamers who never remember where they left their keys...their bag...their wallet
- XBox pass - any gamers will love this all-access pass to hundreds of games
- Playstation 5 - perfect for gamers ready for an upgrade
- Oculus Quest - a virtual reality game fun for all ages
FOOD & DRINK
- Cocktail Kit - try Mr Consistent for some great gift boxes
- Espresso maker - either classic or pod variety
- Cooking gadgets - a chef knife, pasta maker or a meat thermometer should impress more serious cooks; a sandwich press or waffle iron might be a better bet for those who burn water!
- BBQ tools
- Home beer brewing kit
- Meat smoker
- Meat rub kit - we love the look of this one from Lane's
- Curry kit for lovers of everything spicy
- Craft beer subscription
If all else fails? Give him the gift of saying goodbye to dry, cracked, sandpaper hands!